Newsletter

Sign up for My-Treasures Email Newsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

FaceBook Friends

AddThis

Share |

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Secret ... what is it??

My Secret ... what is it??

with mixed feelings

I am closing my eBay store.... finally & for good, this time! For many, many reasons I MUST close my eBay store & clear out my inventory. Please take a peek around ~ If there is something you want to make an offer on but I have it on auto decline, just msg me. I'll take up to 60% off my original prices on most items. And yes, most things will qualify for the flat rate price. I am closing my store & must move all merch. to make room for the repairs in my house, even if I have to take a loss. I have a deal of spend $70, save $10 until 8/31/09, at which time I am closing my store. I will have a few things at auction & fixed price, after 8/31 but no eBay store. I can not do the store anymore after 8/31 (for many reasons). even if an item or lot is not eligible for the $12 flat rate s/h, I will combine for the best shipping rate possible (but email me & I will have to do it manually )

I have enjoyed the many years that I have had an eBay store & I cherish the many friends I have made, but it is time to cut back. This is a positive move in my life, though be it a difficult one.

Val

Shop NOW @ My-Treasures:
http://stores.ebay.com/My-Treasures?refid=store

No comments: