Newsletter

Sign up for My-Treasures Email Newsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

FaceBook Friends

AddThis

Share |

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

feedback

I have been getting some awesome feedback on my advertising, that I just wanted to share. I love it when my clients are happy with my services ;)

Thanks,
I did better than I thought and was a good test run too'
I will use your advertising in the future for sure thanks.
Regards,

  • Great communication. Excellent service as described. Highly recommmend!
  • Thanks for the links and shout out! AAA+++
  • Prompt response!! Great Ebayer!!!
  • very fast ,very good with questions
  • Wow It works. I'll be back again
  • WOW! the best service I ever recieve. Five star. Will come back AAAAA+++++
  • Great Advertising Site Thanks Lady Lindas Loft 5 *****
  • Great Communication! Offer as described! Interesting Product! A+++++++++++++++++
  • awesome seller, great to work with! A++++
  • Wonderful service as always. Will buy from again. Blessings,
  • PERFECT THANK YOU!
  • Spectacular,Thankyou!
  • love doing business with ya
  • excellent service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AN WESOME SELLER! I HAVE SEEN GREAT RESULTS! THANK YOU VAL; YOU ARE AWESOME! A+
  • Wow! Super fast response; Sent links as promised. Hope it sends traffic. THANKS!
  • Thank you for you wonderful service as always.Will buy form again. AAAA+++++
  • Hello I wanted to tell you that your advertising is so good.
    I want to put another advertisement. Where do I go for that.
  • Great advertising. Really saw the difference. Will do business with you again.
  • You're a phenomenal marketer and I really admire that. I have full confidence in you.
  • Very attentive. Great Seller.
  • Great advertising. Thanks will do business with again
  • Wonderful ebayer excellent item good communication
  • Smooth transaction. Service was as described. Thank you
  • I was very pleased with your service, I recieved a lot of hit from stumbleupon.com because of your link, thanks again, I'll reorder in 2 weeks.JewelP.S. I did leave you a positive feedback on ebay.

No comments: