Newsletter

Sign up for My-Treasures Email Newsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

FaceBook Friends

AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Complete Storewide SELL-OUT!

Complete Storewide SELL-OUT!
Everything MUST-GO!
Spend $80.00, and I will deduct $10 from your invoice! (good thru 8/15/09)


LOW open bid 3-day auctions, Many 99¢ auction & More NEW items being added DAILY!


Home repair Clear-Out! I must clear out an entire floor of my home where my landlord will be doing some crucial repairs and my eBay inventory is in the way. It must all be sold to make room for the workers and home improvements.


Daily deals up to 60% off... seach the store for Best buys!


Many of our items qualify for the $12 max shipping deal.... just look for this "Pay a maximum of $12.00 shipping on all eligible items from my-treasures" under the Shipping and Payments tab.
HAPPY Shopping!


No comments: