Newsletter

Sign up for My-Treasures Email Newsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

FaceBook Friends

AddThis

Share |

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Advertising SPECIAL 2 Days ONLY!! 6/26 & 6/27 ~ Only $10


Advertising SPECIAL 2 Days ONLY!! 6/26 & 6/27 ~ Only $10
(get a jump & buy tonight, 6/25)


Regular price is $14.00 and up!


Hurry & Take advantage of this awesome deal. A great way to kick-off your SIZZLING Summer Campaign!


EXPOSURE = SALES


I will get your message to 65,000+ people!
Manually!! no computer programs spamming people. Just me doing the hard work.


I have been social networking with people on the internet for over 12 years!
Let me SHOUT-OUT your advertising, auction, website, Link or event and a one 12 word description to my network sites …. All together it is 5,000+ contacts!

All ads MUST be family friendly, and legal


PLUS I will Post it to My BlogSpot!
http://my-treasures-my-treasures.blogspot.com/
(unlimited VIEWS!!)


And If that is not enough exposure for you, I will include your auction or website Link on ALL my email Groups (over 450 groups) messages for 2 days! (over 62,000+ people subscribed - these are all family friendly advertising groups)
And the NUMBERS keep GROWING! Everyday I am working hard to expand my contact subscriber base, this is an accumulation of 12 years of hard work!


Just send $10.00 payment to PayPal @ my_treasures_eBay@yahoo.com
When making payment, make sure to include your link and a one 12 word description.



I typically start the advertising campaign within 24 hours of payment. If you would like a specific day for me to begin, let me know & I will work with you on that. You will get a confirmation with all the links of where your ad has been placed after the round of advertising.


Q: Is this a one post email? Its not clear, or I'm dense. THANKS!
A: Hi, this will be posted at least once to MANY sites, my blogspot & a link in my signature (that STAYS for 2 days), these are all minimums, to reach about 65,000+ ... If I have more time I often do extra SHOUT-OUTS, for more exposure. I hope that is a little better ;)


http://friendfeed.com/mytreasures
http://twitter.com/QueenVal (click on the follow button)
FREE Bump ADVERTISING! http://my-treasures-my-treasures.blogspot.com/
(make sure to follow the blog)
Get Free Advertising for your online business ventures, increase traffic and sales, and bump your way to success, using our free bump advertising! (instructions are located at the bottom of the Bump Grid)

I look forward to working with you!

No comments: