Newsletter

Sign up for My-Treasures Email Newsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

FaceBook Friends

AddThis

Share |

Monday, May 11, 2009

Today is May 11, 2009

Well, today the USPS prices rise again!

I hope all of you Moms & Grandmas had an awesome Mother's Day.

Yesterday I took the entire day away from my pc to spend every minute with my family! We got the yard cleaned up. I go to mow the grass for the first time in 3 years! I loved it. Last year I got this cool lawnmower for mom's day, but my PT said my back was not strong enough to cut grass... but this year I can do it... so I did... I love cutting the grass. Freshly cut grass smells os nice & clean!
We also planted flowers in two graden beds. I planted some lillies that I bought for myself from Mary of Posies for ponies...Awesome lady. Great looking plants.. I hope I planted them correctly.

I got two nice Mother's Day cards in the mail.... One from my sister Michelle & one from my awesome niece Melissa!!! Thank you, so sweet!

Today I have some items I will be listing on Round Lake Freecycle, to give away.

No comments: