Newsletter

Sign up for My-Treasures Email Newsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

FaceBook Friends

AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FREE Hump Day SHOUT-OUT ad


FREE Support for My Friends!

Get your ad now for the HUMP Day SHOUT-OUT!
Brought to you by the HUMP Day Hunks!


A quick & easy SHOUT-OUT of your auction or your website in a group SHOUT-OUT!
This SHOUT-OUT is brought to you by QueenVal & The HUMP Day HUNKS!!!
This SHOUT-OUT will be sent out at approximately 9:00pm Central Time on Wednesday 4/29/09!


All winners of the SHOUT-OUT will be given all SHOUT-OUT site details.
Please have all info to me BY 8:00pm CST

Just send ZERO to PayPal. Make sure to email me at my_treasures_eBay@yahoo.com make sure to include your link and a one 5 word description for EACH auction or website that you want BlastedTo opt-in to my special QueenVal's Treasures emails, send email to my_treasures_eBay@yahoo.com with "subscribe QueenVal's Treasures" in the subject line

No comments: