Newsletter

Sign up for My-Treasures Email Newsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

FaceBook Friends

AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Be SEEN by 64,000 shoppers, for a NEW LOW Price


Advertising Opportunity EXPOSURE, EXPOSURE, EXPOSURE!

I will get your message to 64,000+ people!

Manually!!, no computer programs spamming people. Just me doing the hard work.
For less than .00002¢ each!

I have been social networking with people on the internet for over 8 years!

Let me Blast your advertising, auction, website Link or event and a one 12 word description to my Social Networking sites …. All together it is 2866 friends of mine! (and growing daily!)

All ads MUST be family friendly, and legal

PLUS I will promote your auction or website Link to my contacts on BigCrumbs (762 viewers) AND Post it to My Blog Spot! (unlimited VIEWS!!)

And If that is not enough exposure for you, I will include your auction or website Link on ALL my email Groups (over 400 groups) messages for 2 days! (over 60,000+ people subscribed!)

And the NUMBERS keep GROWING! Everyday I am working hard to expand my contacts base, this is an accumulation of 8 years of hard work!

Just send $12.00 payment to PayPal @ http://us.mc01g.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=my_treasures_eBay@yahoo.com make sure to include your link and a one 12 word description.


or check out my ad op on eBay
Advertising Opportunity EXPOSURE for Auction, Website +
BEST DEAL! I will get your message to 64,000+ people!
eBay Item number: 110383596124

No comments: